Token Issuing Purpose
APPOStoken (APT) is a decentralized open-source platform created on the blockchain to perform AI-based FX/CFD transaction and social lending service.
APT is a token issued on Proprietary blockchain and by utilizing blockchain technology, it can release a high-transparency operational performance data, and perform a trading based on both fundamental and technical sides of a market condition analysis.
It is something that investors need as it can minimize the huge amount of analysis time and capital. Anyone can start an investment freely and fairly.
It is an open-source project where anyone can participate freely.
Participants who participate in the development of APT will provide services corresponding to their inventory. They can also participate as business development supporters to share the profit from APT project.
In this project, the enrollment period for APT business development supporters is from March 1, 2018 to March 31, 2018.
Operating System Introduction
FX/CFD (stock index, precious metals, crude oil, commodities) / cryptocurrencies
⒈Autonomous operating platform system
A user answers a questionnaire in line with his desired content.
The strategy program in the system will pick up a strategy that is close to the user investment requirements and automatically customize a portfolio based on these requirements.
This strategy can be switched actively based on user’s tolerable risk and goal.
⒉Deep Learning based automatic trading system
The AI system monitors the market and the economic situation constantly, and continuously accumulates and trains the data for system optimization.
It repeatedly analyzes and trains the data obtained from the market-liquidity and all types of transaction information as well as economic information, then creates its own unique algorithms to analyze its order status subjectively and objectively within the system.
By utilizing its training data, the algorithm can continuously produce its own unique optimized performance where it can predict a variation pattern precisely and discover a market collapse instantly then hedge it accordingly.
⒊Social lending platform system
A trader can register himself as a social trader only if he agrees to make his transaction public within the platform. The trading performance of a social trader is visible to other users. At the same time, his trading performance can be registered as one of the strategies to be evaluated and run by the operating evaluation system.
A user can pick a social trader and copy his trades.
As a reward, the social trader can receive part of the operating profit gained by the user who copied his trades.
Also, users can choose a better copied-trading from a ranking system that shows the performance of a social trader and the number of users copying his trades.
Platform Overview and Security Measures
In this project, a heavy server load is expected due to data storage and the running of different systems thus we provide a special application, and implement Capacity Share Reward system (CSR) that utilizes the available storage in users’ application operation.
The users of CSR system can obtain APT based on the server resources. Also, Proof of Application (PoA) can reduce the risks of cyberattacks and network disturbance by distributing the location of the CSR users.
10 millions of APT have been allocated for CSR system.
PoA will be configured to have a half-life similar to PoW, which is currently under review, so that when APT has depleted, the system will be migrated to PoS where API connection to the distributed information terminal be made via white label to utilize the terminal capacity of every exchange and APPOS users.
Token Issuing Overview
A user who participates as a development supporter will receive some profit from the project platform and the profit from the AFT (provisionally called B-token) operation, based on the amount of APT (provisionally called A-token) the user has.
Different types of benefits available based on the amount of APT owned.
Capital gain can be anticipated from the price rise after ICO.
APT holder distribution chart
Percentage to the total issued token
- Early investors10%
- Development team5%
- Advisor team5%
AiOS Foundation, the issuer founded in Switzerland, has system engineers equipped with international financial knowledge developing and researching various systems for the APT project.
The following is the main team:
A total of 12 people are engaged in the development work of artificial intelligence and financial platform. In addition to the main team, there is a sub-team consists of engineers from Singapore and Switzerland. A total of 35 people are supporting the system development of APT project.
- Valéri Natanelov He was born in Georgia, is a Belgian national and reside between Belgium and Australia. Entrepreneur, the founder and CEO of growAbric (knowledge brokering and design thinking company). Lifelong blockchain enthusiast. Extensive international business experience with a strong passion for design thinking and analytical problem-solving. Has lived on every (habitable) continent. Fluent in four languages.
- Tahir Shah Born in the UK. He is an IT solution analyst with high programming skill specializing in bitcoin mining. He obtained his computer science degree in the UK.
Amal Kith Siri
Amal is a career corporate banker with specialization in Trade Finance. He has over 20 years of experience in automating some of the most complicated Trade Finance processes and has worked with over 50 banks in Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe. He was the regional COO for US based Corporation BT Systems (BankTrade) LLC.
An early enthusiast of Blockchain technology and by extension cryptocurrencies, Amal has accumulated vast knowledge in the tokenization of business assets and utilities as well as their interaction with customers. He is part of number of blockchain technology developments.
- Ugur Ozer As an Industrial Engineer and an Master of Business Administrator in Banking and Finance, Ugur is a seasoned Financial Services and Management Consulting professional. For over 13 years, his focus has been to help organizations become more efficient in terms of people, processes and systems. He has formulated strategies and implemented key initiatives on strategic/operational/technical levels, directly improving the bottom line and enabling double digit business growth. Ugur worked with numerous international institutions and consulting firms, one of which he has started himself for one of the largest banks of Europe. He actively follows, mentors and invests in the fintech, digital transformation and blockchain technologies, while advising investors on the current landscape of the industry. As an early adopter of cryptocurrencies, he sits on the advisory board of several projects and helps connect players of the ecosystem.
Mohamed specialize in managing multi-million dollars complex information security programs, driving solutions across security domains, with strong background in PCI, GRC (Governance, Risk and compliance), Data protection and IAM (Identity and Access Management), with over 17 years of information security experience. Since graduation, he has always been in customer facing roles and worked for Accenture, IBM, Barclays Bank and Verizon Business.
Mohamed has delivered projects to UAE TRA, Dutch Royal Telecom (KPN), Mellon Global investments, Newton Fund Management, Barclays, Etisalat, TAQA (Abu Dhabi Energy Company), Al Jaber Group, Aramco, Ecobank and many more projects in Belgium, Kenya, Namibia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Togo, UAE, UK, USA. M
Cryptocurrency law is gradually being improved as its internalization is needed urgently. In our operation, we are seeking advice related to the latest laws from an international law firm based in the US with offices in London and Hong Kong.
- Christopher Gunson Christopher Gunson is a partner of the international law firm Amereller and based in the firm’s Dubai office. He represents a broad client base of more than two hundred multinational companies on all aspects of business in the Middle East region. His work includes advising and assisting clients on strategic investments, joint ventures, commercial transactions, and regulatory compliance. He is a frequent author and commentator in news media concerning on legal developments and has authored articles on developments in distributed ledger technology and cryptocurrency trading in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Marketing Advisors and Partners
To expand APT project internationally, we have established relationships with advisors from some countries who are familiar with the region they are from. And as our marketing efforts, we become partners with them to expand the range of our services.
We are considering the following target markets:
America, Europe, Japan, Korea, China
- Michel Dazur He is very experienced in the management of the travel industry. He is the business and marketing advisor of APPOS.
Rizmy is an experienced investment banker working currently through his advisory business with number of banks, stock exchanges and funds. His company is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He has over 20 years of work experience in trading equity derivatives in major investment banks like Deutsche Bank and KBC Financial Products in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Dubai.
He was the head of the team market making for the first financial equity futures in Middle Eat listed in Nasdaq Dubai. He worked with Nasdaq Dubai in establishing the futures market that started in September 2017.
He has experience in Stock Exchanges and using his experience in the crypto space to raise capital and advise number of major clients. He has a master’s degree in Business and educated in Japan, with full proficiency in Japanese.
He coaches chess in schools for young chess players and a keen golf player
Ali Mawji, CFA
Ali is an experienced banker having worked as a structured products salesperson at UBS Investment Bank, and in advisory at UBS Wealth Management in London. Ali is also managing director of an international financial training company, Emerging Market Financial Training based in Dubai.
Ali is an active investor and after initially seeing success with bitcoin investments used his knowledge and network to begin the process to launch a Cryptocurrency Fund, focusing on crypto trading strategies & exploiting arbitrage opportunities.
- Adnan Haider Adnan Haider is Head of the Investment Banking Group at Dalma Capital Management Limited, where he oversees the firm’s investment banking and capital markets activities. His desk’s primary focus is advising issuers and investors on ICOs and ITO structuring. Adnan is also CEO of White Rock International, an independent financial consulting firm. Adnan has over twenty years of professional experience across the Middle East, Europe and North America, having worked in a number of senior roles across investment banking, treasury and management consulting, including Barclays Capital, ADCB, KPMG, and Arthur Andersen. Adnan is a proven entrepreneur in the financial markets, having set up the trading and advisory desks at two firms, and a founder of a DIFC based investment bank and a boutique advisory firm. Adnan has a MBA from London Business School, and MAcc and BA from the University of Waterloo, and a qualified accountant (CPA and CA).
APPOS Service launch
To become an automatic portfolio creation AI specialized in FX
APPOS (ver.2.0) release
CFD transaction starts
APPOS (ver.2.0) release
Implementation of transaction in cryptocurrency
ICO starts (June)
Social trading registration starts
Ranking evaluation system operation commences
APPOS platform design refurbishment
Deep learning based automatic transaction system starts
APPOS (ver.3.0) release
Presentation of platform dividend
Platform open source starts